- Why the Friedman School
- How to Apply
- Visit Friedman
- International Students
- Tuition, Expenses & Financial Aid
- Degree Programs
- Agriculture, Food and Environment
- Food Policy & Applied Nutrition
- Master of Arts in Humanitarian Assistance
- Nutrition Interventions, Communication, and Behavior Change
- Biochemical & Molecular Nutrition
- Master of Science/Dietetic Internship
- Nutritional Epidemiology
- Master of Nutrition Science and Policy, Blended Learning Program
- Combined Degree Programs
- Online Graduate Certificate Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Hirsh Health Sciences Library
- Degree Programs
- Student Life
- Academic Resources
- Financial Resources
- Campus Life
- Career Services
- Documents, Forms & Policies
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Faculty & Research
- Office of Faculty Affairs
- Faculty Directory
- Faculty Resources
- Job/Career Openings
- Partners & Research Centers
- Faculty Research
- Student Research
- Modified MyPyramid for Older Adults
- Nutrition Talk: Friedman Internet Radio
- Academics & Working Papers
- MyPlate for Older Adults
- Alumni & Friends
- Nutrition Resources
Filters: Author is Jennifer Coates [Clear All Filters]
Building evidence for sustainability of food and nutrition intervention programs in developing countries." Adv Nutr. 2013;4(5):524-6."
A program needs-driven approach to selecting dietary assessment methods for decision-making in food fortification programs." Food Nutr Bull. 2012;33(3 Suppl):S146-56."
Fit for purpose? Rethinking food security responses in protracted humanitarian crises." Food Policy. 2010;35:91-97."
“He said, she said”: who should speak for households about experiences of food insecurity in Bangladesh?" Food Security. 2010;2:81–95."
HIV/AIDS, undernutrition, and food insecurity." Clinical Infectious Diseases. 2009;49:1096."
Rethinking Food Security in Humanitarian Response.". In: Food Security Forum.; 2008."
Factors Associated with Food Security Optimism in Bangladesh." Journal of Hunger & Environmental Nutrition. 2008;3:84-99."
Dietary Diversity Measures in Emergencies. SENAC/World Food Programme; 2007.
The Evaluation of the Ethiopia Food Security and Woreda Integrated Basic Services Project. UNICEF/Ethiopia; 2007.
Comparison of a Qualitative and a Quantitative Approach to Developing a Household Food Insecurity Scale for Bangladesh." The Journal of Nutrition. 2006;136:1420S-1430S."
Commonalities in the experience of household food insecurity across cultures: what are measures missing?" The Journal of nutrition. 2006;136:1438S."
Measuring household food insecurity : Why it's so important and yet so difficult to do." Journal of Nutrition. 2006;136(5)."