- Why the Friedman School
- How to Apply
- Visit Friedman
- International Students
- Tuition, Expenses & Financial Aid
- Degree Programs
- Agriculture, Food and Environment
- Food Policy & Applied Nutrition
- Master of Arts in Humanitarian Assistance
- Nutrition Communication & Behavior Change
- Biochemical & Molecular Nutrition
- Master of Science/Dietetic Internship
- Nutritional Epidemiology
- Master of Nutrition Science and Policy, Blended Learning Program
- Combined Degree Programs
- Online Graduate Certificate Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Hirsh Health Sciences Library
- Degree Programs
- Student Life
- Academic Resources
- Financial Resources
- Campus Life
- Career Services
- Documents, Forms & Policies
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Faculty & Research
- Office of Faculty Affairs
- Faculty Directory
- Faculty Resources
- Job/Career Openings
- Partners & Research Centers
- Faculty Research
- Student Research
- Modified MyPyramid for Older Adults
- Nutrition Talk: Friedman Internet Radio
- Academics & Working Papers
- MyPlate for Older Adults
- Alumni & Friends
- Nutrition Resources
Filters: Author is Robin B Kanarek [Clear All Filters]
Potential consequences of obesity on cognitive behavior." In: Kanarek RB, Lieberman HR, eds. Diet, Brain and Behavior: Practical Implications. New York City, NY: Taylor and Francis; 2011."
Chronic creatine supplementation alters depression-like behavior in rodents in a sex-dependent manner." Neuropsychopharmacology. 2010;35:534-546."
Foods that are perceived as healthy or unhealthy differentially alter young women's state body image." Appetite. 2011;57:384-387."
ObesiTY: How television is influencing the obesity epidemic." Physiology and Behavior. Submitted."
A Potential Role for Creatine in Drug Abuse?" Molecular Neurobiology. 2011."
Running and addiction: precipitated withdrawal in a rat model of activity-based anorexia." Behavioral Neuroscience. 2009;123:905-912."
Sucrose-induced obesity impairs novel object recognition learning in young rats." Physiology & Behavior. 2009;96:1-5."