- Why the Friedman School
- How to Apply
- Visit Friedman
- International Students
- Tuition, Expenses & Financial Aid
- Degree Programs
- Agriculture, Food and Environment
- Food Policy & Applied Nutrition
- Master of Arts in Humanitarian Assistance
- Nutrition Communication & Behavior Change
- Biochemical & Molecular Nutrition
- Master of Science/Dietetic Internship
- Nutritional Epidemiology
- Master of Nutrition Science and Policy, Blended Learning Program
- Combined Degree Programs
- Online Graduate Certificate Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Hirsh Health Sciences Library
- Degree Programs
- Student Life
- Academic Resources
- Financial Resources
- Campus Life
- Career Services
- Documents, Forms & Policies
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Faculty & Research
- Office of Faculty Affairs
- Faculty Directory
- Faculty Resources
- Partners & Research Centers
- Faculty Research
- Student Research
- Modified MyPyramid for Older Adults
- Nutrition Talk: Friedman Internet Radio
- Academics & Working Papers
- MyPlate for Older Adults
- Alumni & Friends
- Nutrition Resources
The Gerald J. and Dorothy R. Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy invites you to a special 4 course dinner with wine pairings at Henrietta's Table!
Join your fellow Friedman School alumni and these school leaders for an evening of great food and conversation.
Robin Kanarek, Ph.D.
Interim Dean, Friedman School
Simin Meydani, D.V.M., Ph.D.
Director, Jean Mayer USDA Human Nutrition Research Center on Aging; Professor, Nutrition and Immunology, Friedman School
Miriam Nelson, Ph.D.
Professor, Friedman School;
Director, John Hancock Research Center on Physical Activity,
Nutrition, and Obesity Prevention
Parke Wilde, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Friedman School
Each of our special guests will join your table for one of the 4 courses.
New course? New faculty member at your table!
This is a wonderful opportunity to hear updates from and engage with
Friedman School faculty and administration while enjoying a delicious,
locally sourced meal.
Space is extremely limited, so please register early!
Cost: $40 per person
Wednesday, January 30, 2013 - 6:30pm - 8:30pm
Henrietta's Table at the Charles Hotel, 1 Bennett Street, Cambridge, MA