- Why the Friedman School
- How to Apply
- Visit Friedman
- International Students
- Tuition, Expenses & Financial Aid
- Degree Programs
- Combined Degree Programs
- Online Certificate Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Hirsh Health Sciences Library
- Student Life
- Academic Resources
- Financial Resources
- Campus Life
- Career Services
- Documents, Forms & Policies
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Faculty & Research
- Faculty Directory
- Faculty Resources
- Partners & Research Centers
- Faculty Research
- Student Research
- Modified MyPyramid for Older Adults
- Nutrition Talk: Friedman Internet Radio
- Academics & Working Papers
- MyPlate for Older Adults
- Alumni & Friends
You will find employment opportunities in two locations on Tufts' web site. Faculty positions at the Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy are listed below. All other positions at the Friedman School may be accessed through the University's Career pages by clicking here. To view positions at the Friedman School, enter the name "Friedman" in the keywords.
The Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy, Tufts University, in Boston, Massachusetts, is seeking to enhance its faculty. We are seeking professionals wanting to join a dynamic, multi-disciplinary graduate school dedicated to excellence in teaching, research and student mentoring, Successful candidates should have (but not limited to) the following:
- An earned doctorate in an appropriate field.
- A strong record of independent research and publications.
- Successful grant proposal writing.
- University teaching experience.
- A demonstrated commitment to working in a multi-disciplinary context.
- Strong writing and data analysis skills.
A search committee, led by Provost David Harris, Ph. D., and executive search firm SpencerStuart is currently engaged in a search for the next dean of the Friedman School. Full details are here.
There are no current job openings at this time.