- Why the Friedman School
- How to Apply
- Visit Friedman
- International Students
- Tuition, Expenses & Financial Aid
- Degree Programs
- Agriculture, Food and Environment
- Food Policy & Applied Nutrition
- Master of Arts in Humanitarian Assistance
- Nutrition Communication & Behavior Change
- Biochemical & Molecular Nutrition
- Master of Science/Dietetic Internship
- Nutritional Epidemiology
- Master of Nutrition Science and Policy, Blended Learning Program
- Combined Degree Programs
- Online Graduate Certificate Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Hirsh Health Sciences Library
- Degree Programs
- Student Life
- Academic Resources
- Financial Resources
- Campus Life
- Career Services
- Documents, Forms & Policies
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Faculty & Research
- Faculty Directory
- Faculty Resources
- Partners & Research Centers
- Faculty Research
- Student Research
- Modified MyPyramid for Older Adults
- Nutrition Talk: Friedman Internet Radio
- Academics & Working Papers
- MyPlate for Older Adults
- Alumni & Friends
- Nutrition Resources
You will find employment opportunities in two locations on Tufts' web site. Faculty and Postdoctoral positions at the Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy are listed below. All other positions at the Friedman School may be accessed through the University's Career pages by clicking here. To view positions at the Friedman School, enter the name "Friedman" in the keywords.
The Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy, Tufts University, in Boston, Massachusetts, is seeking to enhance its faculty. We are seeking professionals wanting to join a dynamic, multi-disciplinary graduate school dedicated to excellence in teaching, research and student mentoring, Successful candidates should have (but not limited to) the following:
- An earned doctorate in an appropriate field.
- A strong record of independent research and publications.
- Successful grant proposal writing.
- University teaching experience.
- A demonstrated commitment to working in a multi-disciplinary context.
- Strong writing and data analysis skills.
|Postdoctoral Position in Nutrition Policy||April 16, 2015||Postdoctoral Position|
|Postdoctoral Position in Cardiovascular Disease Policy Interventions||April 16, 2015||Postdoctoral Position|
|Postdoctoral Position in Circulating Dietary and Metabolic Fatty Acids, Major CVD Outcomes, & Healthy Aging||April 16, 2015||Postdoctoral Position|